Dog Survives After Eating String Of Christmas Lights - 8NEWS - WRIC | News Where You Live

Dog Survives After Eating String Of Christmas Lights

Posted: Updated:
(Photo courtesy of PDSA) (Photo courtesy of PDSA)

 It's a Christmas miracle.

A British dog named Charlie will survive after eating a foot-long string of Christmas lights.

An X-Ray shows the mass of wires inside Charlie.

Veterinarians say Charlie could have died from internal injuries from the glass he ate, intestinal blockage or could have been electrocuted when he ate the wires.

After emergency surgery, Charlie is doing well.

 

 Copyright 2012 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond

Powered by WorldNow

301 Arboretum Place, Richmond
VA, 23236

Telephone: 804.330.8888
Fax: 804.330.8881
Email: news@wric.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.