UPDATE: Faulty Cable Wire Sparked Chesterfield Garage Fire - 8NEWS - WRIC | News Where You Live

UPDATE: Faulty Cable Wire Sparked Chesterfield Garage Fire

Posted: Updated:

MIDLOTHIAN, VA--Fire marshals say that a garage fire at a Chesterfield home Monday morning was sparked by a faulty cable wire; there were no injuries in the incident.

The fire broke out in the garage of a home located in the 2200 block of Birnam Wood Place in Brandermill.Fire crews responded to the home at approximately 8:19 a.m., and found smoke and fire issuing from the garage.

The fire was contained to the home's garage within fifteen minutes. No one was injured and one was displaced by the fire.

Copyright 2013 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond

Powered by WorldNow

301 Arboretum Place, Richmond
VA, 23236

Telephone: 804.330.8888
Fax: 804.330.8881
Email: news@wric.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.