RICHMOND, VA--No one was injured when a fire broke out at a Richmond apartment building Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out at a 2-story apartment building in the 700 block of Mosby Street, near Venable Street.
Fire crews said they were able to keep the blaze contained to the building's first floor. One other apartment suffered smoke damage.
It's unclear if the building had working smoke detectors and what sparked the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Stay with 8News for updates.
Copyright 2013 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond.
301 Arboretum Place, Richmond VA, 23236