Monday, May 20 2013 7:30 AM EDT2013-05-20 11:30:13 GMT
RICHMOND, Va - Frederick "Toots" Hibbert, frontman for the legendary reggae band The Maytals, was hospitalized in Richmond, VA for injuries sustained while performing at the Dominion Riverrock festivalMore >>
The leader of the reggae band Toots and the Maytals was injured when a 19-year-old man threw a bottle and hit the singer during a concert in Richmond...More >>
Monday, May 20 2013 7:27 AM EDT2013-05-20 11:27:10 GMT
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) - Police say a car dragged a man for about 4 miles before another motorist alerted the driver that the victim was under the vehicle. The accident occurred Saturday on Richmond RoadMore >>
Police say a car dragged a man for about 4 miles before another motorist alerted the driver that the victim was under the vehicle.More >>
Monday, May 20 2013 4:21 AM EDT2013-05-20 08:21:34 GMT
SHAWNEE, Okla. (AP) -- Hearing on the radio that a violent storm was approaching her rural Oklahoma neighborhood, Lindsay Carter took advantage of the advanced warning, gathered her belongings and fled.More >>
Hearing on the radio that a violent storm was approaching her rural Oklahoma neighborhood, Lindsay Carter took advantage of the advanced warning, gathered her belongings and fled. When she returned, there was little left of the community she called home.More >>
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) -- A Pennsylvania high school wants its students to cut back on the body spray.
Freedom High School in Bethlehem says one of its students was recently taken to a hospital after being exposed to Axe Body Spray. Now, officials are asking students to stop using it as a cologne or fragrance while attending the school.
Unilever, which makes Axe, says it is looking into the report. The company says in a statement that the safety and well-being of users "is always our first priority" and consumers with concerns should call the toll-free number on the back of the package.
School officials say the affected student is severely allergic to the spray. It wasn't immediately clear what type of reaction the student had or what chemical may have been involved.