Dishwasher Sparks Fire At Henrico Home; 2 Displaced - ABC 8NEWS - WRIC | Richmond, Virginia News & Weather

Dishwasher Sparks Fire At Henrico Home; 2 Displaced

Posted: Updated:

HENRICO, VA—Faulty wiring on a dishwasher sparked a fire at a Henrico County home Monday afternoon, displacing two adults.

It happened at a two-story home in the 2900 block of Magnus Lane, near Capp Road.

The blaze was contained to the kitchen. Fire officials say a malfunction with the wiring on a dishwasher sparked the fire.

The Red Cross is assisting the two adults displaced by the fire.

Stay with 8News for updates.

 

Copyright 2013 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond

Powered by WorldNow

301 Arboretum Place, Richmond
VA, 23236

Telephone: 804.330.8888
Fax: 804.330.8881
Email: news@wric.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.