CHESTERFIELD (WRIC) – Emergency crews responded to a house fire on the 1600 block of Knollwood Drive near Robious Road Tuesday evening.
Crews have confirmed that no one was inside the residence.
Four people, two adults and two juveniles have been displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross.
determined the fire to be accidental as a result of a fan in the attic that was
being powered by an extension cord.
Copyright 2014 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond
301 Arboretum Place, Richmond VA, 23236