One Person Removed From Chester House Fire - 8NEWS - WRIC | News Where You Live

Victim Dies From His Injuries In Chester House Fire

Posted: Updated:

CHESTER (WRIC) - On Sunday at about 2:32pm fire crews were called to the 3200 block of Appleford Dr. in Chester. When crews arrived they found heavy smoke within the structure and after entering the home crews located a male victim on the first floor in a bedroom.

He was transported to VCU Medical Center where he later died from his injuries. The name of the victim has not yet been released.

Fire officials say the cause of the fire is from a pan being left on the stove in the kitchen area.

Stay with 8News for the latest.

 

Copyright 2014 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond

Powered by WorldNow

301 Arboretum Place, Richmond
VA, 23236

Telephone: 804.330.8888
Fax: 804.330.8881
Email: news@wric.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.