Ten individuals are facing more than 100 charges in connection with a string of home invasions in Henrico and King William counties since September 2013.
Charges have been placed for Henrico County home invasions that occurred on the 3900 block of Genarce Lane, the 00 block of North Virginia Avenue, the 1700 block of Winesap Drive and the 100 block of North Laburnum Avenue.
According to the Henrico County Police Division, the suspects in most of the incidents forced their way into a residence, assaulted one or more victims, and stole various items, including electronics and cash. Victims sustained minor injuries in some of these cases.
More than 100 charges have been placed on eight men for the home invasions that took place in Henrico County. These charges include malicious wounding, abduction, use of a firearm in an abduction, robbery, attempted robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, use of a firearm in robbery, breaking and entering, breaking and entering while armed, conspiracy to commit breaking and entering, and use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
The following persons have been charged:
- Lemanuel M. Brown-Fisher, 24, of the 3500 block of East Richmond Road in Richmond
- Aaron E. McArthur, 24, of the 9200 block of Rappahannock Trail in Ashland
- Michael A. Cooper, 24, of the 3100 block of Welsh Circle in Henrico
- Reynard J. Evins, 22, of the 3800 block of Plymouth Drive in Richmond
- Idris B. Kizzie, 21, of the 1800 block of Debbie Lane in Henrico
- James S. Webb Jr., 25, of the 1700 block of Bull Run Drive in Henrico
- Devon L. Scott, 25, of the 600 block of Tilton Court in Richmond
- Stersean M. Carey, 20, of the 2300 block of Idlewood Avenue in Richmond
Henrico Police continue to investigate these home invasions. Other suspects may face additional charges.
Stay with ABC 8News on air, online and on the go for updates on this developing story as they become available.
Copyright 2014 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond
301 Arboretum Place, Richmond
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.