Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
PHILADELPHIA, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A range of universities from across the United States are featured in this article examining dining hall, cafeteria, and student union food selection available to students.
"Colleges and universities across the country are making huge changes to the food choices available to their students and faculty," said editor Sandra Masterman. "Long gone are the days of greasy pizza and fried chicken being the only offerings in the cafeterias of many places of higher education. These twenty-five are leading the way in swapping out white burger buns for multi-grain rolls and beef hamburgers for veggie burgers."
In addition to offering healthier food, many of these schools are also offering students educational programs geared towards better eating and staying healthy in general.
College students are notoriously busy and stretched thin; being fueled with healthy and delicious food will help to keep them energized and in good health - a philosophy that all these institutions seem to embrace.
While the universities on this list are diverse in their size and academic programs, they are all recognized for their efforts of healthiest and freshest foods. For the complete article, see http://www.besthospitalitydegrees.com/25-universities-with-the-healthiest-and-freshest-food/.
1. Bowdoin College, Maine
2. Washington University in St. Louis
3. Virginia Tech, Virginia
4. Emory University, Georgia
5. UCLA, California
6. Cornell University, New York
7. UMass Amherst, Massachusetts
8. Kennesaw State University, Georgia
9. Tufts University, Massachusetts
10. Yale University, Connecticut
11. St. Olaf College, Minnesota
12. Northwestern University, Illinois
13. Gettysburg College, Pennsylvania
14. Occidental College, California
15. Grinnell College, Iowa
16. UC Berkeley, California
17. UC Davis, California
18. Columbia University, New York
19. Princeton University, New Jersey
20. Stanford University, California
21. Harvard University, Massachusetts
22. Middlebury College, Vermont
23. University Of Georgia, Georgia
24. James Madison University, Virginia
25. Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Massachusetts
BestHospitalityDegrees.com provides free career and degree information for students interested in this field, which covers hotel management, restaurant management, and entertainment management of all kinds.
Contact: Sandra Masterman
Read more news from BestHospitalityDegrees.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.