As a well acknowledged E-learning platform, BrainCert has yet again transformed traditional learning into a more effective system that is specifically designed for multifaceted organizations.
With the recent re-launch of their online learning portal in 2013, BrainCert introduced a panoptic set of learning tools for students, instructors and organizations, which were received with a tremendous response. As a result of this, having better understood the needs of their customers, especially of complex organizations, BrainCert has now launched a new learning management system that has been much awaited for its coherent software that allows organizations to conduct online training for students, employees or customers, thereby keeping a record of their overall improvement.
Enterprise LMS is a modified fork of their E-learning platform and hence brings with it numerous additional features, giving customers a complete package of services that cater to all their requirements.
BrainCert allows launching a custom branded private LMS instance in less than 30 seconds.
BrainCert’s Learning Management System has been considered the one-stop-learning solution for the reasons that follow:
- It is a cloud based SaaS solution that delivers content faster & secure regardless of location or time zone of users.
- Its customization engine gives users the discretion to make micro level page changes to suit their needs.
- The complete white-label feature allows users to rebrand their page entirely with their own logo, theme, and additional features.
- The users have the liberty to upload or embed any kind of content such as DOC, PPT, PDF, HTML, SCORM, and VIDEO in to an online courseware in minutes.
- Courses, live-classes or tests can be sold using the integrated PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
- It has a Single Sign on (SSO) feature that uses providers such as Google, Facebook and Linkedin, facilitating an unproblematic usage.
- The interactive graphs paint a comprehendible picture of the details of tests, courses, revenue reports and other learning activities.
- Its role based access control gives only relevant information to users depending on whether they are employees, customers, partners or suppliers, thereby securing all information.
- The virtual classrooms are designed to deliver live classes, meetings, seminars and other activities without the restrictions of location.
- It has tools for recruiters to create pre-hire testing that are available 24/7.
- Certificates can be customized and issued to those who have completed a BrainCert course or test.
BrainCert offers a variety of packages that can be chosen according to requirements. To know more about their plans and pricing, click here. They can also be followed on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and YouTube.
BrainCert is an E-learning platform that is dedicated to introduce people to high-ranking education. They began this venture in the year 2000 and brought about some radical changes 7 years later. Due to this vast experience, they are now the foremost platform that provides educational solutions, worldwide.
Company Name: BrainCert
Email: Send Email
Phone: (703) 493-0503
Country: United States