As students moved in ahead of the start of classes, a dorm building on University of Richmond's campus was evacuated due to an emission of carbon monoxide.
Gray Court was evacuated early Friday afternoon, after a device being used by maintenance workers in the basement emitted carbon monoxide throughout the building.
There were no injuries in this incident. Students have since been allowed to return to the building.
Copyright 2014 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond
301 Arboretum Place, Richmond VA, 23236