2020 ELECTION COVERAGE
- Using Federal Election Commission data, the New York Times has mapped out how much cash has come into the Democratic and Republican presidential nominees since April, providing a clearer picture of how Biden has taken over the fundraising lead from the 45th president.
- Alabama voters once again have the chance to remove the racist language of Jim Crow from the state's constitution, which was approved in 1901 to enshrine white supremacy as state law.
- Among transgender-rights activists, there’s a powerful mix of hope and fear heading toward the Nov. 3 election.
- Multiple studies have debunked the notion of pervasive voter fraud in general and in the vote-by-mail process.
- How are votes on amendments handled?