HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Cabela’s in Short Pump is hiring.
Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s released a joint statement Thursday saying they intend to hire 5,000 new team members nationwide “to help families get back to nature this summer.”
Locally, Cabela’s in Short Pump is hiring for dozens of positions in retail and customer service. Applications will be accepted for full-time and part-time positions in the following departments:
- Customer Service
- Tracker Marine Boat Center
- CLUB Card
Interested candidates can click here to apply in advance by selecting the Short Pump location. Applicants must be 18 or older.
- StormTracker 8: Scattered thunderstorms; possible flash flooding
- Buildings damaged, glass shattered after protests in Richmond turn violent
- Goochland County School Board votes for virtual reopening plan
- Powhatan school board approves Confederate flag ban
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August