RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — CarMax announced Tuesday it is hiring 200 new employees over the next several weeks in Richmond.
They are hiring contact center associates for the new Customer Experience Center inside the company’s corporate headquarters at West Creek.
“Customer Experience Center associates are critical to CarMax’s success and have an opportunity to truly make a difference in an innovative and collaborative work environment,” said Diane Cafritz, CarMax chief human resources officer. “They help provide our customers with a convenient and personalized car buying experience where customers can do as much of the car buying process from home as they’d like.”
New hires can earn up to $22 an hour, with bilingual candidates receiving a pay premium. You can apply online here.
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House, Mnuchin says agreement reached on checks if there is a deal
- Watch the full interview: Dr. Birx answers COVID-19 questions on NewsNation
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- LSU leaders want more students tested for COVID-19; worried about bars reopening
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules