RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — F.W. Sullivan’s Fan Bar & Grill is officially closing after more than a decade due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The restaurant announced their closure on Facebook Thursday, saying that “Sully’s doesn’t work in any way shape or form in this age of social distancing.”
The restaurant’s owners have decided to move on and have put the building for sale.
It was definitely an epic run! Over a decade of moments so many of us will never forget! Sully’s accomplished its mission to bring Richmonders together and help create relationships that can last a moment or a lifetime. We are extremely grateful for the opportunity to do just that and do it for so long. Your support and love have meant everything to us over the years and we hope to live on in your memories.F.W. Sullivan’s
F.W. Sullvian’s sister establishment Lady N’awlins will remain open.
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Belk will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy but plans to stay open
- ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of Florida COVID vaccines
- ‘My baby is in a box. They shot him 3 times.’; Mother of 18-year-old killed by state troopers continues fight for justice