GOOCHLAND COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Goochland County is accepting online applications for its “Back to Business” grant program.
The Goochland County Board of Supervisors approved and appropriated funds for the new grant program at their meeting on Aug. 4, 2020.
The grant aims to help support local businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Businesses will receive money for following Governor Ralph Northam’s reopening guidelines. Grants range from $5,000 to $10,000 based on the number of employees.
Applications will be accepted until Dec. 1 or until funds are depleted.
- Virginia DMV says commercial drivers can renew online
- Chesterfield police looking for missing 18-year-old
- Instead of a pillowy biscuit try this biscuity pillow from Bojangles
- Former Varina star, Super Bowl champion Michael Robinson giving back during Thanksgiving week
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results