PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Amazon has officially opened its new fulfillment center in Prince George County.
The facility is the sixth to open in the commonwealth.
The fulfillment center will employ more than 150 full-time associates who will process Amazon Basic items like cleaning supplies, paper towels, and batteries.
“Amazon is proud to provide a safe, innovative work environment in which associates are the heart and soul of our operations,” said Anthony Del Giudice, site leader of Amazon’s Prince George fulfillment center. “I am so proud to launch this new, state-of-the-art facility in Prince George, creating more than 150 new, full-time jobs.”
Positions are still available. Interested candidates can visit amazon.com/richmondjobs.
- 3 dead, 4 rescued, 2 still missing after group on tubes go over Duke Energy Dam in North Carolina
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- VEC offering appointments to talk about unemployment claims
- UPDATE: Woman died after crashing her car into Roanoke school
- Lesser-known Virginia mask ban returns July 1, Governor Northam expects residents won’t face charges