RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Sheetz announced on Monday that it will offer customers one free self-serve coffee every week during December and January.
Previous years, Sheetz has offered free coffee on Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. They are now making this program for two months to eliminate larger crowds and gatherings at its stores.
“The mission of this program is to spread holiday cheer while ensuring a safe and comfortable experience for all customers and employees that walk through Sheetz’s doors during the holidays,” the announcement said.
Sheetz said the offer will launch on Black Friday, Nov. 27, and uploaded to MyZheetz Card holder’s accounts every Friday through Jan. 22. Each coffee will be redeemable for one week after it’s uploaded.
- ‘Twisties’: Skinner to take Biles’ place in vault and uneven bars
- Amanda Knox blasts film ‘Stillwater’ for exploiting her case
- ‘I should have gotten the damn vaccine,’ Las Vegas father of 5 who later died of COVID texts from hospital bed
- Vigil held in memory of 20-year-old found dead along highway in North Carolina
- StormTracker8: A few storms this evening, pleasant start to the weekend