ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) – Walt Disney World has announced they hope to reopen one of their waterparks as early as March 7, 2021, pending government approvals.
The announcement was made on Disney’s website.
Disney in a statement said “We will welcome back Guests and Cast Members to our water parks in a responsible way, with a plan focused on health and well-being. We will provide more details on our phased reopening plan, including a decision on the specific water park that will be reopening first, at a later time. This reopening date may change and if it does, we will let Guests know what to expect in a future update.”
Since guests can’t visit the water parks right now, Disney automatically issued Platinum Plus and Premier Annual Passholders with water park access as a partial refund.
For a full look at refund options Disney has put in place click here.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- 1,200 free coat drive aims to help Stafford County students keep warm
- Hurricane Zeta brings rain to RVA on Thursday and Friday
- Disabled veterans explain tax break amendment on Virginia ballot
- Henrico board members approve emergency changes to four ‘at-risk’ polling locations to protect seniors