(NEXSTAR) — Walmart will be adjusting shopping hours in November to allow customers more time to shop. Beginning Nov. 14, store hours will be 7 a.m. – 11 p.m., unless otherwise mandated by government regulations.
According to representatives, the expanded hours will provide customers with greater options to shop for food, medicine, and supplies, while allowing stores to spread customer traffic over more hours.
Walmart representatives say stores will continue hosting a special shopping hour every Tuesday for customers age 60 and older and those most vulnerable. This starts one hour before the store opens. Pharmacies and vision centers are also open during this time.
Representatives say as Walmart continues with reopening operations, the health and safety of associates, customers, and communities will guide their decisions. Stores will continue the health and safety measures currently in place, such as social distancing, health screenings, plastic barriers at the registers and masks.
Store hours are currently 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- ‘How about me?’ Man’s Facebook comment puts him behind bars
- Richmond Police investigating deadly Chamberlayne Avenue crash that killed pedestrian
- Clarke-Palmore House Museum in Henrico County lets visitors experience 1930s Christmas for one day
- You may receive a smaller tax refund in 2023 — here’s why
- Shenandoah National Park Artist-in-Residence program now accepting applications