CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) – Cole Anthony scored 19 of his 28 points in the second half to help North Carolina beat Wake Forest 93-83.
Garrison Brooks added 25 points for the Tar Heels (13-17, 6-13 Atlantic Coast Conference), who won their third straight game after a seven-game losing streak.
Brandon Robinson had 18 points and made five 3-pointers for North Carolina.
The Tar Heels shot 51% from the field, including 64% in the second half, and made 10 of 17 3-point attempts in the game.
Brandon Childress scored 24 points and Isaiah Mucius had 13 to lead Wake Forest (13-16, 6-13).
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Here’s what happens if you refuse to wear a mask while voting in Virginia
- Problems reported with Virginia’s ballot tracker
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- ‘Northern Neck Ginger Ale cannot go’: Virginians push to keep regional soda in production
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it