RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Woman who survived serial killer abduction meets Spotsylvania K-9 namesake
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Virginia Democrats aren’t defunding the police, some proposing bonuses
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- History of presidential debates