RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Video shows Chicago police officer placing knee on woman’s neck in mall parking lot
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests