CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) – Kihei Clark scored a career-best 18 points and Braxton Key also had 18 as No. 19 Virginia dominated with defense in a 65-39 victory against Virginia Tech.
The Cavaliers led 30-17 by halftime and built their lead to as many as 23 in the second half. Key scored 11 of his points in the first half and Clark had 10 after halftime.
Landers Nolley II scored 18 to lead the Hokies (10-4, 1-2).
He had their last 15 in the first half but did not score again until a 3-pointer with 3:49 remaining.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after California man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Chesterfield developing portal for COVID vaccine waitlist after confusion
- Coronavirus update: VDH reports over 22,000 people received first vaccine dose on Saturday
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter