BOSTON (AP) – Jairus Hamilton scored a career-high 23 points, Jay Heath added 15 points and Boston College snapped a four-game losing streak with a 61-56 victory over Virginia Tech.
Jared Hamilton had his only two baskets of the game in the final 3½ minutes for the Eagles. Landers Nolley II led the Hokies with 15 points and Nahiem Alleyne added 10.
Virginia Tech had won four of its last five games and its previous five against BC.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- StormTracker8: Another beautiful day ahead
- Odette brings high surf to parts of the East Coast
- Three shootings, one fatal, in Spotsylvania over three day period
- Beautiful day in RVA: A drive through the city on a Saturday
- Man who kicked woman down NYC subway station escalator has been arrested, police say