CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Chris Lykes scored 27 points and DJ Vasiljevic hit the tie-breaking 3-pointer with 59 seconds left in overtime as Miami rallied from 10-points down in the second half to defeat Clemson 73-68.
The Hurricanes won their fifth straight and improved to 1-1 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Vasiljevic and Kameron McGusty had 15 points each. Aamir Simms led Clemson with 21 points.
The Tigers have lost six of their past seven games and have fallen to 0-3 in the ACC for the second straight year.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Parents of Adam Oakes find comfort from VCU community after son’s mysterious death
- One year later: 8News looks back at Virginia’s initial response to COVID-19
- Virginia 10th State to Pass Domestic Worker Protections
- Valentine’s Day hit and run accident in Prince George remains unsolved
- Chesterfield police looking for man who tried to enter sports shop