LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) – Darius Perry set career highs with 19 points and five 3-pointers, and No. 6 Louisville rolled over Clemson 80-62 for its sixth consecutive victory.
The Cardinals pulled away with a 20-0 first-half run and shot 66% before halftime. Louisville hit 10 of 21 from long range for the game, including Perry’s two 3s before the big spurt ended in a 31-9 lead.
That advantage held easily even as Louisville shot 28% in the second half.
Clyde Trapp had 11 points for the Tigers, who shot just 34.4% and were outrebounded 41-29.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- City in Kentucky using eminent domain to obtain property where convalescent home stands
- TikTok influencer shares domestic violence survival story
- Migrant moms take solace in children as they brace for Mother’s Day far from home
- Group walking 902 miles for human trafficking awareness stops in Richmond
- Pasquotank sheriff tells deputies involved in Andrew Brown Jr. shooting to temporarily relocate as safety precaution