TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – Wyatt Wilkes scored 19 points and No. 5 Florida State held off Notre Dame 85-84 for its 10th straight victory.
Wilkes drilled 5 of 6 from 3-point range and the Seminoles made 12 of 18 from beyond the arc.
Florida State missed its last nine shots from the floor and Notre Dame nearly took advantage.
The Fighting Irish had a few chances in the final moments, including Rex Pflueger’s desperation 3-pointer that fell short at the buzzer.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- StormTracker 8: Sunny, cool today; Rain for Thanksgiving
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay
- 3 estafas de Black Friday y Cyber Monday a tener en cuenta
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving