RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — It’s Valentine’s Day weekend! 8News has compiled a list of events for you to attend alone, on a date or with a group of friends.
Take your loved one to Rollerdome for Valentine’s Day skating. The roller skating venue is offering a couple’s package for $25. It includes 2 admissions with skate rentals, 2 slices of pizza, 2 small drinks and a flower.
Where: Rollerdome, 4902 Williamsburg Road
When: Friday, February 14 from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Cost: $15 per person or $25 per couple
Enjoy some live music while you bowl with friends at River City Roll. The bowling venue is having a performance by Shades of Grey on Friday night.
- Where: River City Roll, 939 Myers Street
- When: Friday, February 14 from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Cost: $35 per lane/1 hour; 6 bowlers max per lane
Take yourself out for a boozy night at Strangeways Brewing! The brewery will be hosting an evening of burlesque and variety entertainment.
- Where: Strangeways Brewing, 2277 Dabney Road
- When: Friday, February 14 from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cost: $10
Get your tickets now to one of the hottest Valentine’s Day events in RVA. Hosted by Urban Hang Suite Owner Kelli Lemon, the VMFA is throwing down with an after-hours event! DJ Lonnie B will be on the ones and twos.
- Where: VMFA, 200 N. Arthur Ashe Blvd.
- When: Saturday, February 15 from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Cost: $35 for members, $45 for non-members; Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Didn’t want to celebrate v-day on v-day? Saturday night, Better Love Movement will host their premier social event for singles. Upon entry, ladies will be given a “lock” and guys will receive a “key.” In the end, three matches will win a date or surprise of their choice!
- Where: The HEALing Hub
- When: Saturday, February 15 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cost: $35
Southern Kitchen in the historic Jackson Ward neighborhood is hosting a chill R&B midnight brunch for lover’s day weekend.
- Where: Southern Kitchen, 541 N. 2nd Street
- When: Saturday, February 15 from 9:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Cost: Varies; Check ticket availability here.
Unwind after a long week at Main Stage Bistro with some yoga and brunch. There will be a partner brunch ticket option for just $30.
- Where: Main Stage, 112 N. 5th Street
- When: Sunday, February 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Cost: Varies; Check ticket options here.
There’s a post-Valentine’s Day event happening at The Hof this weekend. Take a date or go alone! Music will be provided by local RVA DJ ‘BOYGIRL.’ There will also be performances by Shy Lennox, Quoyah, Saekyi and Zhe Aqueen.
- Where: The Hof, 2818 West Broad Street
- When: Sunday, February 16 from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Cost: $5