RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A Richmond man beat the odds by winning six figures from a ‘White Hot 5’ lottery scratcher.
The Virginia Lottery said Dalton Perkinson, a man who meets his friend at the Wawa on Staples Mill Road nearly every day to play lottery games, is the second person to win the scatcher’s top prize.
“The chances of winning the top prize in this game are 1 in 1,040,400,” Virginia Lottery said. “The chances of winning any prize in this game are 1 in 4.39.
Mr. Perkinson said he plans to use his winnings to pay bills.
- EPA approves 2 Lysol products as first disinfectants that kill COVID-19
- FDA adds to list of hand sanitizers to avoid, making it 14 total
- Girl Scouts offers virtual camp and outdoor activities nationwide
- Sheriff: Man loses arm-wrestling match with son, pulls gun
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’