RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Valentine’s day is right around the corner and if you’re struggling to make plans here’s a list for you!
Grab your dance partner and dance the night away to salsa and bachata at Isley Brewing Company. Enjoy craft beer and sweet treats with your date or come alone and meet someone new!
- Where: Isley Brewing Company
- When: Friday, February 14 from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cost: $5
- Age 21 & up
Didn’t want to celebrate v-day on v-day? Saturday night, Better Love Movement will host their premier social event for singles. Upon entry, ladies will be given a “lock” and guys will receive a “key”. In the end, three matches will win a date or surprise of their choice!
- Where: The HEALing Hub
- When: Saturday, February 15 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cost: $35
Celebrating valentine’s day alone? You don’t have to! Mix and mingle at Dogtown Brewing and enjoy live music, games, skyline views and more.
- Where: Dogtown Brewing
- When: Friday, February 14 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cost: $15–$30
- Age 21 & up
Wine and dine at the recently voted one of the best date night restaurants in RVA. Enjoy featured entree’s from the chef’s valentine’s day themed menu. Specifically, on V-Day they’ll set the tone with live jazz music performed by The Joshua Walker Trio. Call ahead to make reservations!
- Where: The Boathouse Rocketts Landing
- When: Thursday, February 13 — Sunday, February 16
- Cost: Varies
Spend the day at one of RVA’s oldest museums to explore new exhibitions and learn about the city!
- Where: The Valentine
- When: Friday, February 14 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- StormTracker 8: Partly cloudy with patchy fog tonight
- ‘Back the Blue’ event shows support to law enforcement officers in New Kent County
- Richmond Police investigating early morning shooting after victim arrives at hospital
- Sausages recalled for possible listeria contamination
- Crash near Dalebrook Drive in Chesterfield shuts down lanes