LAS VEGAS, Nevada (KXAN) — New videos on TikTok appear to capture a bride at a Las Vegas Target who’s tired of waiting.
In the two-part video, captured by TikTok user boymom_ashley, a woman in a bridal gown appears to confront her fiancé at the store where he works — complete with a pastor and a bridesmaid!
In the clip, the woman can be heard saying, “You put this ring on my finger two years ago, and it’s time to do it or get out. Yeah, we’re getting married right now or I’m leaving. I’m out. I’m done, like if you don’t marry me this second.”
Near the end, the bride spots boymom_ashley, who’s still rolling, and waves. “I’m just finally making him commit!” she can be heard saying. “We’re getting married right now or it’s over.”
As of Saturday, the videos have over several hundreds of thousands of views, with one surpassing 7 million.
It’s unclear whether the potential bride stopped to complete a wedding registry on the way out.
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- One ref’s decision cost a Missouri man $1 million in fantasy football competition
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel construction project 2 years behind schedule