(CNN/KRON) — Cardi B for senator?
The Grammy Award-winning rapper tweeted over the weekend that she’s interested in being a politician, and that she’d share more details soon.
Cardi B said on Sunday, “I do feel like if I go back to school and focus up, I can be part of Congress. I… have sooo much ideas that make sense. I just need a couple of years of school and I can shake the table.”
*WARNING: Tweet below contains a curse word that has not been censored *
This isn’t the first time the rapper has shown an interest in politics.
Over the summer, she partnered with Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.
They made a campaign video in which she asked him questions submitted by her fans, ranging from Dreamers to police brutality to wages.
MORE CARDI B NEWS: Cardi B’s pledge to seek Nigerian citizenship sparks rivalry
In 2018, Cardi B told GQ magazine she loves political science, government, and is “obsessed” with presidents and how the system works.
- Chesterfield Food Bank in need of Spanish speaking volunteers as demand skyrockets
- Kroger Health to hold flu shot event in Richmond on Saturday
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- StormTracker 8: Fall-Like Weekend Ahead
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor