NEW YORK (WATE) — If you can’t listen to enough Dolly Parton, New York Public Radio podcast group WNYC Studios is hoping to give you a little more to listen to.
“Dolly Parton’s America” will explore the story of the country music icon “at the crossroads of America’s culture wars.”
Two-time Peabody Award-winning podcast creator Jad Abumrad, creator of “Radiolab” and “More Perfect” is in charge of the project.
- City in Kentucky using eminent domain to obtain property where convalescent home stands
- TikTok influencer shares domestic violence survival story
- Migrant moms take solace in children as they brace for Mother’s Day far from home
- Group walking 902 miles for human trafficking awareness stops in Richmond
- Pasquotank sheriff tells deputies involved in Andrew Brown Jr. shooting to temporarily relocate as safety precaution