RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — While the State Fair of Virginia has been canceled because of the pandemic, you can still get your fix of fair food next month.
The Fair Food Weekend kicks off on Oct. 2, at the Meadown event Park in Caroline County.
Folks will be able to buy food and drink from dozens of state fair vendors at this drive in event. A portion of the profits will go to the State Fair of Virginia Scholarship Program.
The event is 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Oct. 2 to 4, at 13191 Dawn Blvd, Doswell, Va. Details on specific food items will be posted next week. You can find more information online on the state fair’s website.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- President Trump holds White House news briefing
- RPD identifies victim of fatal Monday morning shooting
- What to do if you get someone else’s mail-in ballot
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?