(WRIC) — Ja’Net Dubois, known by many as the Evans family’s sassy neighbor Willona Woods on Good Times, has died, according to TMZ. She was 74.
TMZ reports Dubois’ body was discovered Tuesday morning inside her Glendale, California home. The family told TMZ Dubois died in her sleep.
In addition to starring in Good Times, Dubois sang and composed ‘The Jefferson’s’ theme song, ‘Movin’ On Up.’
Dubois is survived by three children.
Click here to read TMZ’s full report.
- Financial hits pile up for colleges as some fight to survive
- The Latest: World Athletics suspends Olympic qualification
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll for 9/11 attacks
- Pilot program connects VCU Health doctors, first responders in rural Virginia counties amid pandemic
- ‘Don’t have shame’: Advice from a financial planner if you lost your job due to coronavirus