(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. The iconic rapper’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
- Manchester head coach Tom Hall, Highland Springs coach Loren Johnson react to region title game cancellation
- VSU mobile vaccination clinics cancelled this week while J&J vaccine gets reviewed
- World-record giant rabbit stolen from its home in the UK
- VDH: J&J pause could last ‘days to weeks’; waiting on CDC to confirm if Virginia woman died following vaccination
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions