(WRIC/CNN) — Todd Chrisley, star of the USA Network reality show ‘Chrisley Knows Best,’ is recovering from the coronavirus.
Chrisley spoke about his diagnosis Wednesday on his podcast, “Chrisley Confessions.”
He says he has been sick for three weeks and was hospitalized for four and a half days.
He adds its the sickest he’s ever been.
While he’s now on the mend, Chrisley says he is still feeling rundown.
- GRTC shuttle between City Hall and registrar’s office for early voting takes off
- Democrats promise showdown over Supreme Court seat
- Will SCOTUS dispute affect COVID-19 relief negotiations?
- Liberty Flames Malik Willis talks about the football brotherhood on the team
- Wolfpack offensive line packing away the ‘pancakes’