Here’s your first look at Baby Yoda in Season 2 of “The Mandalorian”:
The trailer was released Tuesday morning. Season 2 of the show will begin on Disney+ on Oct. 30.
No other details have been released yet, including if Disney+ will follow last season’s pattern of releasing a new episode every week or release the entire season at once.
The show received 15 Emmy nominations, including one for Best Drama Series.
If you’re looking to fill the time before Oct. 30, the docuseries “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” continues to stream on Disney+.
- Senate passes bill to avoid government shutdown hours before deadline
- 6-year-old dies in 8-vehicle chain reaction crash in Petersburg
- 11 Democratic governors, including Virginia Gov. Northam, condemn efforts to delegitimize the electoral process
- Marlins take Game 1 from Cubs, 5-1
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA