(WRIC) — Fans of the long-running daytime soap opera ‘General Hospital’ can catch a replay of today’s preempted episode early Thursday morning, so set your DVR.
Governor Ralph Northam’s daily conference in which he discussed Virginia’s latest response to the coronavirus outbreak and upcoming state elections preempted Wednesday’s episode.
Today’s scheduled show will now air at 2:36 a.m. Thursday morning.
Can’t wait to see how the latest drama unfolds in Port Charles? New episodes stream daily on ABC.com and Hulu.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, which has shut down production for most television shows and movies, the network announced four original episodes will air Monday-Thursday and a repeat episode will air on Fridays.
- Northam ‘welcomes’ investigation into draft report on Va. Parole Board as IG says governor’s office never got a copy
- Reese’s unveils peanut butter cups – without the best ingredient!
- Police, VCU remain tight-lipped about investigation surrounding death of Adam Oakes as questions linger
- WGN America to rebrand as NewsNation with launch of new shows in March
- Lawmakers pass COVID-19 workers’ compensation bills