RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — GRTC announced Monday that a ninth employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
The announcement said the employee who tested positive is a bus operator and is likely connected to GRTC’s 6th case of the virus.
The announcement said GRTC has identified likely contacts of the employee, and they are currently being contacted, quarantined and tested for the virus.
GRTC added it is providing onsite testing for employees and all COVID-19 testing will be paid for by the GRTC.
For more information on how GRTC is handling the coronavirus outbreak visit their website.
- Actualización de coronavirus: Latinos representan el 50 por ciento de casos en Richmond
- Se reanuda la MLS, con protesta contra el racismo
- Apurado, Barça se ilusiona; vence al Espanyol, que desciende
- Equipos de la NFL no viajarán para sus entrenamientos
- EEUU: Minorías, más afectadas por COVID en industria cárnica