ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Employees of BJ’s Wholesale Club will soon take home additional pay, the company announced Monday.
According to a statement, BJ’s will increase pay rates for all hourly workers by $2 for each hour worked starting today and going through at least April 12.
Managers and other key staff in stores and distribution centers will receive one-time bonuses valued from $500 to $1,000.
An employee relief fun called “Aisle Help” is also available for staff facing financial hardships as the world deals with coronavirus and its impacts.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Pennsylvania state police issue first stay at home order citation to woman ‘just going for a drive’
- Border city readies mobile hospital ahead of ‘serious’ COVID-19 outbreak
- Red Land Cotton making masks for UAB, taking national requests
- Coronavirus updates: there are now 2,012 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Virginia