ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Employees of BJ’s Wholesale Club will soon take home additional pay, the company announced Monday.
According to a statement, BJ’s will increase pay rates for all hourly workers by $2 for each hour worked starting today and going through at least April 12.
Managers and other key staff in stores and distribution centers will receive one-time bonuses valued from $500 to $1,000.
An employee relief fun called “Aisle Help” is also available for staff facing financial hardships as the world deals with coronavirus and its impacts.
- Police: Pedestrian struck in Short Pump, has critical injuries
- 5 injured after deck collapses in Virginia
- A conversation with Daniel Gade, the Republican facing Mark Warner in Virginia Senate race
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity