(WJW) — Some restaurant chains are offering special promotions amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The Cheesecake Factory is currently offering customers a free slice of cheesecake with orders of at least $30.
Customers must use the code “FREESLICE” when ordering online.
The promotion runs until April 16 at participating locations only. Additional rules and restrictions apply.
Meanwhile, Burger King will soon begin offering two free kids meals with every adult meal purchased on the Burger King app, Business Insider reports.
The promotion will begin nationwide next week and will continue for a limited time while supplies last.
Additionally, Uber Eats announced Monday that they would be waiving delivery fees across the US and Canada in effort to help keep local businesses busy during the pandemic.
“We will also launch daily dedicated, targeted marketing campaigns — both in-app and via email — to promote delivery from local restaurants, especially those that are new to the app,” the online food ordering platform said in a press release.
- StormTracker8: Spotty Sprinkles overnight; Showers possible early
- 14-year-old grazed by a bullet in Petersburg
- Virginia State Police reports zero fatal crashes during “Drive to Save Lives” on I-95
- Bowman denies Hamlin with swift late move at Richmond
- Petersburg Public Schools announce two positive student cases of COVID-19