(WRIC) — As researchers race to find treatments for COVID-19, doctors are learning more about which drugs will be most effective.
This comes as the World Health Organization announces it is hitting the pause button on studying hydroxychloroquine as a potential COVID-19 treatment. 8News’ morning anchor John Rogers spoke with VCU Infectious Disease Specialist Dr. Gonzalo Bearman about what treatments are working in addition to details about a vaccine.
Readers can watch the full interview in the video player above.
- DISH Network removes Nexstar local television stations in 115 markets
- CDC says 14-day quarantine can be shortened to 10 days, 7 with test
- Lundy scores 32, Dread hits 3 at buzzer as Penn St beats VCU
- Russell Westbrook traded to Wizards in exchange for John Wall
- Family members demanding answers from Richmond Police after horrific Thanksgiving crash