POWHATAN COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Powhatan County says it has its first confirmed case of COVID-19.
The Virginia Department of Health alerted Powhatan County health officials of the positive case Wednesday afternoon.
The patient is not hospitalized and currently in self isolation.
County Emergency Management Officials urged citizens to continue to practice social distancing and hand washing.
- Fort Lee dental worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Should you be screened? Bringing clarity to COVID-19 testing
- Crying babies go head to head in the “Baby Sadness” bracket
- Fairfax County man dies of COVID-19, second death in county
- Warriors Steph Curry holds coronavirus Q&A with Dr. Fauci