TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Garth Brooks is helping country fans cope with the current coronavirus crisis by livestreaming an acoustic set next week.
The country star is one of a number of musicians taking to social media to livestream concerts for their fans as more festivals and concerts are canceled or postponed due to the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Brooks said the half-hour set may feature his wife, Trisha Yearwood as a special guest.
“We’ll see if we can’t maybe talk the queen into showering up, and makeup and all of that stuff,” Brooks said.
Fans can request songs on his Facebook page.
The concert will take place during his Facebook Live show “Inside Studio G” on Monday, March 23 at 6 p.m. CST.
- StormTracker 8: Sunny & Mild Today; Rain by Monday; Snow Possible
- Texas AG threatens lawsuit after DHS puts halt on immigration deportations
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Senate Republicans can shut door on immigration reform with filibuster
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website