(ABC27) — Kids undoubtedly have questions about the Coronavirus and its impact on their daily lives. Several families asked their children what they wanted to know and Dr. Kathleen Zimmerman from UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics provided them with some answers.
Watch the video to see the questions and the doctor’s responses.
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse
- Latino groups set high expectations for Biden’s DHS nominee