WASHINGTON – On Thursday night, U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (R-LA) was notified that he’d been exposed to an individual with coronavirus.
On Friday morning, Dr. Cassidy was tested for COVID-19, and results came back positive.
Cassidy contacted his physician and is strictly adhering to all CDC recommendations, including quarantining for 14 days and notifying those with whom he may have come into contact.
“I am strictly following the direction of our medical experts and strongly encourage others to do the same,” said Dr. Cassidy.
- City in Kentucky using eminent domain to obtain property where convalescent home stands
- TikTok influencer shares domestic violence survival story
- Migrant moms take solace in children as they brace for Mother’s Day far from home
- Group walking 902 miles for human trafficking awareness stops in Richmond
- Pasquotank sheriff tells deputies involved in Andrew Brown Jr. shooting to temporarily relocate as safety precaution