RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — VCU Health is seeking donations of face masks and other personal protection equipment gear (PPE) during the coronavirus pandemic.
VCU Health says they “currently have sufficient supplies of personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep our doctors and nurses safe on the frontlines of care, but we cannot predict the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
To prevent future shortages of PPE and protect our clinicians until transmission of the virus is over, we are reaching out to the community of Richmond and beyond.VCU Health
VCU is asking local businesses and/or organizations with supplies of PPE to donate the following:
- Surgical masks
- N95 masks
- Face shields
- Digital thermometers
- Disposable gowns
- Latex-free gloves
- Shoe covers
- Head covers
- Germicide wipes
Donations can be dropped off at:
VCU Medical Center Gateway Building
1200 E Marshall St, Richmond, Va.
Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-11 p.m.
Click here for more information about donations.
For more information on donations, please call (804) 628-0400.
- StormTracker 8: Fog returns with more clouds tonight
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Park Police officers indicted in death of unarmed Virginia man out on bail
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline