PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Petersburg residents who still haven’t gotten their flu shot can attend a free flu clinic on Tuesday, Dec. 1. The clinic will be held at the Petersburg Sports Complex at 100 Ball Park Road.
Vaccines will be administered from 10 a.m. to noon. No registration is needed.
Everyone ages three and up is eligible for the shot. The event will be drive-through people are asked to wear a mask and stay in their vehicle.
This year it is more important than ever to get your flu shot to prevent a “twindemic.” Flu cases and coronavirus cases happening at the same time could overload the healthcare system and make receiving care more difficult.
- Richmond task force on reimagining public safety releases final report
- Chesterfield Police seek armed robbery suspects
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A two-week shutdown is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving