SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Suffolk Police are asking for the community’s help to identify 3 women caught on video stealing more than $11,000 worth of beauty supplies from an Ulta Beauty location.
Police say the incident occurred Monday just after 3 p.m. at the Ulta Beauty location in the 1000 block of University Boulevard.
Security cameras at the store caught the women working with one another during the grand larceny incident.
In the video, one of the women could be seen walking around the store appearing to grab several items from shelves before meeting up with the others.
The other two could be seen concealing the items inside their clothing before the group left the store without paying.
More Crime Coverage From 8News
- Authorities say they arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection to a shooting at a suburban Milwaukee mall that injured eight people.
- The Wegmans grocery store in Short Pump was robbed on Saturday afternoon around 3:00 p.m.
- Two shootings took place in Richmond's southside today, just one mile and two hours times separating the incidents. An adult male and a teenage girl are now dead.
- Police continued to search Sunday for the suspect in a shooting at a Wisconsin mall that left seven adults and a teenager injured.
- It's not believed the boy was the intended target and neither were the child's grandmother and 10-year-old sister, who were in the house at the time.
- A Polk County couple won’t serve any prison time in a child abuse case in which a malnourished, injured teenage girl was found hiding in the woods.
- During a press conference Saturday, Judd said 46-year-old Shawn Fitzgerald was arrested Friday and charged with 408 counts of possessing child pornography.
- The Petersburg Police Department announced early Sunday morning they are conducting a death investigation at the 1 block of N. Crater road.
- One man was shot in Henrico County on Saturday night. He is now being treated non-life threatening issues.
- This morning just before 11 a.m. a man was shot and killed outside of a home in Spotsylvania. Deputies from the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office located the man suffering from a gunshot wound when called to the 5900 block of Marye Road for a reported shooting.